SCOVI Meeting Dates for 2019
All members are invited to attend the quarterly Members’ Forums. Each of these meetings will be focussed around a specific theme, and some of these discussions might be led by guest speakers.
Members’ Forums take place at 11am at Vision PK, 14 New Row, Perth, PH1 5QA. Dates for 2019 Members’ Forums are:
- Thursday 28 February
Theme: Universal Credit and the welfare system
- Thursday 30 May - POSTPONED - Date to be rearranged.
Theme: Fundraising - how to generate revenue and project funding
- Thursday 29 August
Theme: Transitions - helping VIPs and their families/supporters at key stages in their lifetimes
- Thursday 28 November (including the SCOVI Conference and AGM)
Theme: Employability and access to work
For your information, SCOVI Trustee Board meetings this year will take place on:
- Friday 1st February (TBC)
- Wednesday 1 May (NESS)
- Tuesday 30 July (Forth Valley Sensory Centre)
- Tuesday 29 October (RNIB)
Meetings of the Cross Party Group on Visual Impairment are currently scheduled for:
- 19th February 2018, 12.30 - 2pm.
- Other dates to be confirmed
Cross Party Groups take place in the Scottish Parliament Building and attendees are asked to confirm attendance with Catriona Burness via email@example.com